Miles ISD and First Financial Group of America would like to take this opportunity to present to you the benefit information for the 2015/2016 plan year. This informational website has been created to bring forth a brief overview of your benefit choices as well as offer you a reference guide when questions arise regarding your insurance plans.
Please take the time to look over the information contained on this website to familiarize yourself with the benefits that are provided to you as an employee of MISD.
Important Information for 2015/2016
Open Enrollment for the 2015/2016 Plan Year for Supplemental Benefits
- Open enrollment will be held March 23rd – March 24th. Representatives will be in the district to assist in the enrollment process.
- The plan year for Miles ISD is September 1 – August 31.
Information for the 2015/2016 Plan Year
- The annual maximum for Medical Reimbursement is $2,500 ($208.33 per month).
- The annual maximum for Dependent Care Reimbursement is $5,000 ($416.67 per month).
- The annual contribution amount for 403(b)’s is $18,000.
- The annual contribution amount for 457’s is$18,000.
- You can access your Flexible Spending Account online. (You must setup a login/password to access your account). The Group Number for MISD is 53072.
- All ISD employees are eligible to participate in and make contributions to a 403b. Contact your 403(b) Account Representative or contact First Financial’s Retirement Services Department with questions regarding your account or how to setup an account.