Grievance and Complaint Forms

All grievance and complaint forms must be filled out and returned to the appropriate administrator. All grievances and complaints must be handled at the lowest level possible. If you have questions, please contact the campus administration or superintendent's office. The grievance procedure must be followed in order and at the lowest level. The FNG Local Policy is also provided to give you guidance on what a grievance is. It is our goal as a district to work all circumstances out before a grievance is filed. When agreements cannot be made, this procedure is followed.