Ticket Sales for 2020 Football Season
ALL TICKETS WILL BE GENERAL ADMISSION WITH FIRST-COME FIRST-SERVE SEATING.
As of August 13, 2020, the following numbers will be allowed in the stands:
• Home Side – 450 Tickets
• Visitor Side – 250 Tickets
At any time the percentage of fans allowed by the UIL changes, we will change our ticket sales to accommodate that number.
ALL TICKETS WILL BE PAID FOR AND PICKED UP AT THE MILES ISD ADMINISTRATION OFFICE
Varsity ticket prices will be $5 for adults and children.
Ticket Sales for Home/Away Varsity Games
• Monday 2:00-5:30 pm- Participants. Limit 6 tickets can be purchased for families of all participants.
- Participants include: Band, Cheer, Crew, Trainers, and Football
• Tuesday –Wednesday 2:00-5:30 pm- MISD Employees and all fans. Limit 4 per person.
- Each employee and student athlete may get one free ticket and purchase up to three additional $5 tickets.
ANY REMAINING TICKETS WILL BE SOLD AT THE GATE! HOME GAMES ONLY!
JUNIOR VARSITY AND JUNIOR HIGH FOOTBALL GAME TICKETS WILL BE PURCHASED AT THE GATE, LIMITED TO THE FIRST 700 FANS.
JH/JV ticket prices will be $3 for adults and children.
All stadium visitors ten years and older must wear masks at all times within the stadium unless exempt. All fans will undergo COVID-19 screening at the gate before admittance.
Bands of each school will be in chairs on the grounds. Chairs will be provided for home team band only. Visiting band will need to provide their own chairs.
Questions may be directed to the Athletic Department at 325-468-2861.