Miles ISD is excited to announce that we have been awarded a grant from TEA in the amount of $637, 250 to establish a High Quality After School Program. The program should be underway this spring with a focus on student learning by:
- Providing a safe and healthy environment after the school day for all students at no cost.
- Enabling access to learning in areas of non-academic skills.
- Include themes and activities based in student interests and needs that are both academic and enriching.
- Emphasize a tutorial program that targets academic support aligned with individual student needs.
- Hours 3:30-6:30 four days a week.
- Opportunity for academic and enrichment tutor pay up to $50 hourly.
Miles ISD is searching for a full time candidate to manage, and implement this great program. For more information of inquiries please refer to https://www.milesisd.net/o/mil...